Monday, October 02, 2006

How To Repsond To Strangers

I just got a message from someone who I've never met!

I haven't given them a name yet. But xxxxx is a pretty cool name. The coolest thing about it is that you don't pronounce it as Z. It's more a KCK sound. Anyway, I thought it was really cool and karma like because I was sort of half writing a song anyway, so I made them exactly what they wanted.

I called it Unchanging Meldody. I called it that because it doesn't change at any point, get it? It's not really 3 minutes long though.

Do you like it? Yeah, you're right, it needs lyrics. Someone please send me some!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

Maybe YOU should sort yourself! Or recommend a better place for me to upload stuff.

11:23 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

You already gots one! You just have to figure out how to use it

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home