Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stuff That's Awesome

I'm here to inform, entertain and um... describe.

Its a well known fact that owning a blog makes you popular and lovable. In fact, you could say that if you want to run for Prime Minister of Great Britain then you should definately own a blog.

Aint that right, Cameron?

How cool/funny/lame/unbelievable is that!? David Cameron, leader of the Conservative Party is very much down with the kids. I mean just look at this unscripted and aloof video cast from last Tuesday!

Pretty cool name though. Webcameron. I don't know what to think of it though. David Cameron is a strange candidate in that he spends too much time being "cool" and putting down Blair that I don't even know what his policies really are. I just have a general idea. I remember him saying "I want to help people."

Moving on! I've got a great idea. Let's race robots through crowded streets!

Huh, I guess that's already been done... How about something really crazy then? Like single handedly casting aside centuries of Catholic belief abolishing the concept of limbo. You see, that way every unbabtised baby will have its soul saved whether it likes it or not! Y'all know I can't really do it... But I know a man who canwill!

Gotta love that pope.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tript said...

Webcameron IS Awesome, he is too cool for school, In Ianucci's Time Trumpet he listed all the things he did to be popular:

"I learnt to Breakdance, I went to the premiere of Ice Age 3 in a Mammoth costume, I lived in a treehouse, I danced with Natasha Kaplinski on Comic Relief, I rapped the 5 pledges of our manifesto, I sang with McFly..."

"At one point I went around being black, ...then the BNP went up in popularity so I went around telling everyone how much I hated it..."

Crazzzzzy Davie Cameron is in da house....!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I must of missed that.

It's a shame, he used to show promise.

I'll vote for him if they turn him into a pokemon.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Not literally, of course.

11:41 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

>The Pope will cast aside centuries of Catholic belief
>later this week by abolishing formally the concept
>of limbo, in a gesture calculated to help to win the
>souls of millions of babies in the developing world
>for Christ.

Sneaky! Gotta love that pope

David Cameron, gotta love him and all

He may be the devil, but at least he's not Tony Blair

2:15 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

Actually, I take that back; he's probably even more evil than Blair

Which would take some doing


Tony Blair is an evil man

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home