Friday, October 06, 2006

We're The Counter Culture!

And we don't care about anything!

"North Korea has announced that it will be testing its first nuclear weapon. That's not funny, just scarey as hell." said Ze Frank. CNN said something along the same lines. Woah, kinda scarey huh? Where's Team America when you need them? There's a lot going on with Nuclear Weapons, so much so that I've decided to capitalise the term. Everyone The President of the USA said that Iran are probably going to blow us up and they denied it for ages, he didn't mention North Korea and now Iran are opening their Nuclear Plants to the public to prove that it's for energy and not weapons. North Korea on the other hand, are still not considered to be a "mainstream threat."

Dude everything is backwards!

Anyway, enough of serious stuff. We're too cool for that, right? Right. But no one is too cool for music. With my help you can be one of those god-awful music nerds who only listens to music that isn't popular yet.

I've been meaning to write about Pandora Radio for ages. Type in the band you like and then it plays all kinda of music like it. And music from the bands themselves of course. It's way handy if you just wanna listen to music. Useless if you want to hear a certain band or song. Dig? Good. Bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve Cronin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Steve Cronin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Steve Cronin said...

Dude I'm totally messed up then because I'm in love with this 'serious' stuff.

President Bush doesn't consider NK a 'mainstream threat' because they cannot even fire missiles passed their neighboring countries.

I say let THEM apply the pressure on NK for now, however that's in my own selfish interests to protect America's shattered global image.

Also, anybody can point out that NK might have been feigning. Growing stronger while appearing (somewhat) weak.. wow that sounds familiar to me.

(For those of you who guessed Soviet Russia you get a brownie!)

So really there is no point to what I just said.

Let me tell you this - God forbid if there is another terrorist attack on US soil sometime within the near future (or anytime throughout the rest of Mr. Bush's last term) President Bush will gain all the justification he needs to send troops to anywhere he wants (Iran, NK, Hamish Show HQ) and declare war without approval of Congress.

That's the way it goes.

Peace (really),

Steve.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Steve Cronin said...

Remind me to think before I post.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Makes sense to me.

Don't overlook the sarcasm though. As the lowest form of wit, it comes very easily to me

12:50 PM  
Blogger Steve Cronin said...

> Don't overlook the sarcasm though

Oh I wasn't! I was just unable to control myself. I'll be right here (comment-wise) anytime you create a post relating to politics!

Steve.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home