Monday, June 11, 2007

Adventures Of Fruit

The apple realises that his life has taken some irreversable turns.



Never mind. A lot of people like apple juice. I prefer some sort of tropical blend. Actually I don't even know what my favourite juice is. I leave in in the hands of the juice bar guy.

I've been trying to think of something funny to write which would conclude this posts successfully but there isn't anything.

Surprise! I just wrote a small paragraph about my juice preference! Coming soon: content.

7 Comments:

Blogger Althea said...

Nice bloglift.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Thank you. It's too late to change it back though. We all have to accept it. It helps that you like it though.

1:05 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:06 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

I like it. The text is still too small, though. Sort it. And these cartoons are depressing. But that's okay. They look nice and they're conceptually sound.

Lately I have mostly been drinking broad-spectrum combination juices. The ones made from, like, six or seven different kinds of fruit? Those.

Juice.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

You are right. What I didn't count on was that not everyone in the world uses firefox. Text looks awesome in firefox but the it looks lame in every other browser.

What am I to do?

12:05 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

Change it in some way; ideally a way that makes it several points bigger.

PS I am using Firefox, on a Mac.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Well then you're probably just complaining.

I'll make it a wee bit bigger, but it's probably just your browser settings. It looks fine to me.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home