Wednesday, May 23, 2007

TOS Punk!


Do you think it's against the blogger terms of service to link you to every single episode of thundercats?

It seems strange, because I never really liked Thundercats that much. It's not like I'm taking a bullet for something I love or anything. I might watch an episode or two, but it's not really my kettle of fish.

If this was X-men the animated series or maybe Ninja Turtles thing would be different.

Anyway. If you liked Thundercats as a kid, please enjoy.

Edit: Woah, I gotta take that back. That intro was 3 minutes of hardcore awesome complete with flashing lights, monsters, backflips and an awesome 80s syth rock band. You gotta check that out.

2 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

Looks like it ain't against the terms of service anyway. Phew!

Hello, you.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Yeah! Take that T.O.S.

Hello Teigan.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home