Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Surprise: Content

Two days off sick plus the weekend, that's four days of not working and two days of throwing up.


Having a fever causes great dreams. I was sailing, and the sea had atlas markings like a giant compass and grid lines under the water. I sailed all the way to Georgia and saw the tanks rolling past the coast but they were made of paper.

Interesting!

I'm not in the swing of writing yet so I'm really forcing myself. I guess this is step one, maybe tomorrow I'll write a bit more.

1 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

GO ADS GO

GO GO GO

Gee! Oh! Ay! Dee! Ess!

AD-AM AD-AM

GO! GO! GO!

(not as in go away)


(Interesting factoid: the verification code on this comment is "atanxxec", which is almost an anagram of "Adam Tenex". It is a sign.)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home