Monday, September 10, 2007

Ernest Gordo

Ernest Gordon and a semester abroad.

If I was a prisoner of war I'd cry every night but then slowly transform like a story until people would tell other people that someone once told a friend that someone else got in my way and I ripped their eyelashes off. Then I'd storm the main gate and die in a hail a bullets. My name would possibly forgotten, depending on the attentiveness of my prison-mates or how catchy my prison nickname is. I don't really mind what is, so long as it ends with "The Knife". Or starts with "Crazy Eyes"

However, I'm not in prison and I do not exist. Not in a permanent sense, I'm more like the flame on a match or a cigarette lighter. I've always felt like I was meant to destroy the world. All small flames have the same desire, we want to burn more. On a related note, my name means "The Son Of Defilement".

"Man wants chaos. In fact, he's got to have it. Depressions, strife, riots, murder, all this dread. We're irresistibly drawn to that almost orgiastic state created out of death and destruction."


That's all very nice but quite wrong. If you'd be paying attention, Linklater, you'd know that self destructive man just wants everything to stop.

On an unrelated note, I can't stop dreaming of Nikola Tesla.

3 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

[I can't stop dreaming of Nikola Tesla.]

That must be problematic when you need to do other things.

3:17 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

This post deserved a much better comment than that, but i just couldn't think of one.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

No worries, bro.

Why is my bloggwer in German, I wonder? Good bloody job I can speak German, innit?

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home