Sunday, September 30, 2007

Having lived and subsequently described my life using other peoples descriptions of life, it is a joy to realise a cliche in its first light.

Life moves too fast
Too live in the past
they tell you.

And this isn't usually understoond until you're having second thoughts about holding hostages at the bank. Three hours too late, I'm afraid. However, knowing how swift and accurate the SWAT teams are at cleaning up carbage like yourselve, you can't help but think about things. What if I'd just kissed her? What if I'd just ran away?

What it it is only money?

Three and half minutes to live! You crazy fucking criminal, how are you ever going to write your novel in this space of time? Write it on the backs of bank notes in plaster and ash, leave your legacy to the CSIs. Pay attention right now, this is experience that you can't buy.

So then what if you wake up in your bed and you realise that all of this was just a poorly constructed metaphore? Karloff, get my gun! I have some realisations to realise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home