Monday, October 09, 2006

Feline


If I had a cat, I'd want him to be ugly. That way, everyone would love him the most. I don't think there's such thing as an ugly kitten. The uglier they look, the more you want to tickle their noses.

I'm going to call my cat David Spade and I will make sure that he is ugly. Not that David Spade is a particularly ugly man, I just think the names suites an ugly cat. However, I can tell you that if David Spade was a cat then he would look very much like this.

Distubing, I know. Maybe if my cat was that ugly then I'd like him less...

6 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

I don't know why you are calling your cat David Spade

I think you're just doing it for attention

2:33 AM  
Blogger johana said...

aw. I like that cat. I'd call him Jake. :D

6:41 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

My cat wouldn't need any additional attention because he'd be so ugly that he'd be the most popular cat ever.

11:35 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:21 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

Ah yes, but as his owner you would also stand to gain! Don't be putting it all off onto the cat now, man

3:21 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I would only gain if people liked the name and thought my cat was cute.

I don't want to give him a name that no one likes.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home