Friday, November 17, 2006

Headache + Zen

Today I saw an advert that said "How Many Wolves Must Die?"

It got me thinking. How many wolves must die? I decided in the end that it should only be the ones who are old. Otherwise there'd be way too many wolves. I mean, there'd be wolves in my bed and wolves in your bed. I love wolves and want to stroke them but I think that some of them need to die.

Also, there is such a thing as Cum Cum Disease. Guess what it does? Yes, exactly that... It's actually called persistent sexual arousal syndrome. I think it only exists in Japan but one woman said "When I got on the train one day, I could feel blood gushing toward a certain part of my body and it felt so good I almost let out a moan. It was sheer murder when everybody got pushed into the carriage."

Unfortunately, I hear it can kill you. There are worse ways to die.

I think a Zen name will help me study Zen. Get me in the right mindset. I am open to suggestions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mishuki said...

>I love wolves and want to stroke them but I think
>that some of them need to die.

A compassionate but harshly pragmatic sentiment, with added comedy surrealism gold. That's what I come here for. Keep on posting the blog posts. I will award you.

I would suggest "Zero", but that's what I'm going to call my cat.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Best not suggest it...

5:05 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

Well, feel free to use it. (Actually, I should say: "NO! You can't use it! It's MINE!") Just know that I will be getting your zen identity confused with my cat all the time.

I thought I might call her "Nada Zero", actually, in homage to a blogger I admire.

Or maybe just "Nothing"... but Zero for short.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Don't give him a name. He's not like a dog. He wont know or care.

11:16 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

That's even better. She'll be the cat with no name.

But no, actually. A cat must have a name. Everything that exists must have a name. Unless there's a really good reason not to give something a name (which is sometimes the case), things should have names.

That's my policy.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home