Monday, October 30, 2006

C.G.O.T.I.

= Coolest Game On The Internet

Acrowars.

Is as nerdy as it sounds. Play it! Play it! Play it!

Have you heard the news? A male contraceptive gel patch that "homes in on the testes." So far they're only tested it on rats and I don't want to be one of the humans that volunteers to test it on themselves. What if it made you grow another one?

Would that make you more fertile?

By the way, I was busted! I said that the BBS: Documentary was boring. Later that day, Jason Scott Sadofsky, maintainer of textfiles.net and creator of this particular film, left me a comment explaining that his documentary is not boring. He suggested that I torrent it. And I did... but I still haven't got round to watching it.

I recommend that you check it out though. Remember - it's not boring!

3 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

Did you ever watch it?

5:17 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Nah, sounds too boring.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home