Monday, February 26, 2007

Anna and Russell

Every weekday after the channel 4 news they show a three minute documentary. Every week has a different theme. I remember one, a few weeks back, was just three minutes of footage of cows.

The theme this week is the war on terror. Specifically: stories of seperation via the war on terror.

Todays documentary was really something. Which is quite vague seeing as everything is something. But I can't specifically say what the thing is. It's probably more than one thing. Anyway, I wanted to put it on the ol' blog. The only thing I could find was a link to an mp4 file from channel four dot com so I will link you to that.

link.

I never really hear anyone describe the war apart from on the news. But I grew up paranoid, believing that the news is lying to me. I don't like the army, but I like people and I sympathise with this man and his unique attitude to it all which I suppose I will never really be able to understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Just a girl... said...

That was amazing, it made me cry.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Me too! Me too!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home