Sunday, June 17, 2007

How Lucky Do You Feel?

I had some light hearted stuff I was going to put up here today but then I felt guilty after watching this video and realising that I probably wasn't going to spread the word even after the narrator made it perfectly clear that spreading the word is as easy as copying and pasting.


So there you are. A Sports Racers idea about Global Warming, which is something I don't usually talk about due to ignorance. I found myself actually agreeing with the man, instead of just thinking that I agree because he made a diagram with smiley faces. Usually, that would just win me over, hands down.

The most I usually talk about it is "The Great Flood", Which is the fictional consequence of global warming that I made up. Probably as some reference to the rising sea level. And even then, I worked out that I would survive it anyway.

Also, my dog is barking, which means there is a storm coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home