Sunday, August 26, 2007

How doth the little crocodile
Or, childrens allegory is so very easy.

"I've been thinking about life after death," said a wee wiggley caterpillar. "What if instead of just not existsing, we turn into something else?"

"Like what?" said a friendly friend of the caterpillar. "You don't believe those crazy caterpillars who says you that you become very beautiful and grow wings and get to live in a giant garden?"

"No," said the first caterpillar. "That does seem so very unlikely. I don't believe in stuff like that."

And that settled it. The two caterpillars decided that they would not live on after they died and they could not pissbly turn into something that they couldn't understand.

The End.

So what do you think, could I sell this tale to christian magazines? I think they'd love it and I'd make money. I wonder if there's much money to be made in inspiring faith in God...

3 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

You could sell it to all kinds of magazines. Christian magazines, other magazines, other magazines.

It reminded me of Dr Leary, who was not at all a Christian.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Althea said...

I wonder if there's much money to be made in inspiring faith in God...

Don't be absurd. As if exploiting human beliefs for profit is that easy.

...

12:06 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I could just practise faith healing. Derren Brown lives around here somewhere, I could get lessons.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home