Saturday, August 18, 2007

You've killed, just as I have, Adam. Are we really so different?

Actually Karloff, I never killed anyone. Also, you're bleeding again.

Thanks. But think about it Adam, have you really not killed anyone...
really?

Seriously man, I've never killed anyone.

Never mind then dude. Forget I said it.

Okay... why, who did you kill?

A sailor.

On purpose?

Yeah.

Jesus... no wonder you killed yourself.

Haha, shit... I killed myself as well. I didn't think about that. Do you think it counts?

Dunno. It's not as bad as killing sailors though. Or one sailor, singular.

Psh, self defence. Hey, why is the text so small?

Because we're bloody off the rail mate, innit.

Fuck yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Althea said...

Being on the rail is overrated if you ask me.

What so bloody good about rails?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home