Monday, October 16, 2006

Dreamer-nalysis

Want to hear my freaky dream slash nightmare?


Okay, cool. It goes like this.

In the dream, I was the little known actorMichael Emerson in third person. In that I was aware that Michael Emerson was me, although I wasn't looking through his eyes. In the dream we weren't an actor, we were just a guy. Anyway, myself and another man whos face I didn't see were about to undertake a stunt in which we would be handcuffed and and placed in a box for several weeks. Food and water etc would be provided. The dream started as the handcuffs were placed on us. The box had enough room for two men to lie down, we were top and tale. The box was transparent on all sides but the floor all the face on my left, which was actually attached to the wall.

As the lid closed on our box, which in hindsight was about the size of a coffin, I sat up (although the dimensions of the box would in theory make this impossible) and started talking and joking with the other man. I noticed a gold tube starting to protrude from the wall and inch closer to the other mans head. And then it shot him, and I screamed or something. For some reason, I had come to the conclusion that I was part of a Saw like experience in which I was now trapped in a glass coffin with a corpse attached to my wrist.

The dream then skips forward a bit. The glass coffin is open and then is a man standing over Me/Emmerson (still in third person). The corpse that is witch me is now black and rotting and sort of... all over me. The mysterious new man says I can leave if I eat some of the body.

Then I think my Holy-Crap-O-Metre told me to wake the hell up before I dream something that I'll regret.

But what does this dream mean? What does thisDrean!? I'll tell you... Actually, I've just analysed it and now I don't want to tell you.

Sorry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mishuki said...

>Then I think my Holy-Crap-O-Metre told me to
>wake the hell up before I dream something that I'll
>regret

heh

You can say what it means now that this post is buried in yr archives and very few people will probably ever see it again

I dreamt the other night I was on a road trip with Lady J and her sort-of ex-husband; it was kind of awkward

There, you have to tell me now I've told you that

2:47 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Yeah but you didn't tell me what it meant. That's different.

2:48 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

I guess I will tell you if she doesn't mind; it's up to her really

I think she knows what it meant; it was pretty simple

i wanna know what yours meant! It was full on

Dreams are funny

2:59 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

To be honest, I don't remember, I was just happy to be Michael Emmerson.

3:02 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

I had never heard of him. But i see from his profile that he's in Lost, this show they're all saying is a ripoff of the Neurocam. I wonder if Henley will sue. Maybe then this Emmerson character will be out of a job and you will get to be him and your dream will come true!!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home