Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lip Pride



I don't know why I only show you that part of my face. It's not like you don't know what I look like. So I guess it must be some sort of proudness re: my lips. I was just showing you my scar, too bad you can't see it. Look, I even started holding the two skin-flaps together with one of those sterile sticky strips that nurses have. My girlfriend kindly provided me with 5 of them.

I think the hardest thing about having a raw cut on your chin is that you are forced to grow some sort of hair. This is gonna looks pretty silly on me, I assure you.

Anyway, away from my cut, yesterday we tried playing our entire first album acoustically despite never having played/practiced the songs in that way before. A couple of them sounded great but others were just ebarrassing. I don't recommend coming to our show if we ever do that again.

Also, a working invisibilty cloak has been invented. Awesome, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger teigan said...

>I think the hardest thing about having a raw cut on
>your chin is that you are forced to grow some sort
>of hair.

I don't understand. Is this a Norwich thing?

>I don't recommend coming to our show if we ever
>do that again.

Man, that's truth in advertising.

The cloak only works on microwaves. But it's still pretty cool.

3:11 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

Oh man, I am so tempted to come and see you now; I could go see you play

Woah, that was some sneaky reverse psychology shit you just pulled there

3:43 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

No, you're not allowed.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home