Friday, October 20, 2006

Y'know...

I'm feeling quite megegaltastic today! [pass it on!]

The torture never fucking really ends! Check it out:



I know! That amounts to a mass of 4 cuts on my body that may end in scarring. This one was done opening a bottle of wine. In theory, this should not injure you. But hey, I tried my best... But it makes me sad.



Anyway! Anyway! That's the last photo of my lips for a while.

Last night during lager and cigars (really, cigars!) me and my compadre Luke decided to start a documentary series. We don't have much to document yet, but we have one idea that similar to Supersize Me except we're going to take up and then subsequently quit cigarets... Not sure how that's going to play out. But we'll soon see!

But first we need a domain and a catchy name... What should I call it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

Threadless it is!

My old friend is Bob Nana, the one who writes the short songs.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Tript said...

'No ifs and Butts'


cha-ching!

2:02 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

*gasp*

you stole your splash design from your old friend

that's appalling, remind me never to be your old friend

Reading this I was almost tempted to light my cherry flavoured cigar but then I thought better of it

It's a weeknight after all

Mind you, I need to smoke *something*

I'm not sure which end I'm supposed to light though

Isn't that terrible, 20 version 2.0 and I don't know how to light a cigar

3:49 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

And you know, I just took it out of its tube and just the smell of it is making me feel a bit queasy

I'm thinking about lighting it though!

Thinking about it..

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I think you should light it and put it in a incence holder... It may burn out, it may not.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home