Saturday, March 17, 2007

On A Roll

There's been a lot of Christian bashing here at The Hamish Show. It's been funny in many ways and while I'll have to stop it soon before I get classed as a hate criminal by various Christian associations (which would be awesome, by the way, even if it is unlikely), I'm not going to stop yet.

If you remember the video where that guy was debunking evolution and I said that if you made a tally for every time he talked crap then you'd fill a page? Do you rememeber? Do you remember these things?

Well with this one, you're going to run out of paper! Run out of paper from your entire house or place of work! I'm serious, prepare yourself.



Did you count how many things were either wrong or just stupid? Mirror and flip the arabic for 666? Do you listen to your CDs backwards for satanic messages too? More importantly though, flip and mirror it all you want, it doesn't look anything like it.

4 Comments:

Blogger American Guy said...

i tried to watch that, i really did, but that kid just had 'serial killer' written all over him.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

It's okay, it's just the devil acting on your part.

THE DEVIL!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Althea said...

That was gem.

Rather amusing that he closes with "You hypocrites" when he claims to be a Jew, yet describes Christianity as the fulfillment of Judaism. I know there are some Messianic Jews out there, but, he doesn't appear to be distinguishing himself as such.

"I'm not saying you're evil, I'm just saying Satan created your religion"

Whew. That must be a relief to followers of Islam everywhere. Thanks, nameless bigot.

Jesus, if you're listening, I'd like to say this:

"Sorry man, your cheque didn't clear. Denied."

And to the nameless bigot aka single tree in intolerant, fearful forest:

I'm sorry, I tend to have a cloak of disbelief drawn about me when I hear the term "Araybic" applied.

1:32 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

I had a roll for lunch the other day.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home