Saturday, October 21, 2006

Mystery = Solved Squared

Now we all know Robert Henley. Mysterious ex-leader of myserious organisation and member of their mysterious overlords.

But what don't you know about Robert Henley.

Let me show you. This is actor Jason Lee portraying Azrael the demon in Kevin Smiths movie, Dogma.


Charming guy, good actor, plays Earl Hickey in that show about karma. And if you look at his head you'll see he has horns, meaning that Jason Lee is probably a real demon.

Here we see Robert Henley in a clip from the movie Who Is Robert Henley?

Charming guy, good actor, owns an international secret organisation. And if you look closely you will see some similarities between Robert Henley and Jason Lee. One, they are wearing the same suit. Two, they use the same gun. Three, they have the same face. And four, these two photos were taken in the same place.

I know this may be a lot to take in, but what I am about to tell you is the truth. Robert Henley is in fact a rogue demon by the name of Jason Lee.

So now that you know this, you'll be wondering what you can use to stop him from destroying the world as we know it. Well exorcism rituals are effective but can take ages. I recommend using any form of weapon from bullets to baseball bats, just make sure they've been blessed. If a weapon isn't available then use any blessed object but be sure it makes enough of an impact against his demon skin to cause him to die.

Be alert!

9 Comments:

Blogger Steve Cronin said...

lol nice post!

5:44 AM  
Blogger teigan said...

This post was so good I posted about it specially.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I am pleased.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I feel like I should post about you posting about me.

5:15 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

But I am most disappointed you appear to have just changed the line:

"Charming guy, good actor, owns an international secret organisation, plays with the minds of his followers."

to just

"Charming guy, good actor, owns an international secret organisation."

Who are you trying to impress?

In other news, Kevin Smith's Dogma is one of only two movies I have ever stood up and walked out of halfway because it was so rubbish and crap. Wortwut will confirm.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I liked this one better. Should I change it back?

11:22 AM  
Blogger wortwut said...

I can confirm that a) Teigan walked out of Dogma and that b) it was so crap. What's the other one, Teigs? Hamish - don't change a thing. Peer pressure schmeer pressure!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Hamish said...

At least the original is well documented in the comments.

3:52 PM  
Blogger teigan said...

My Own Private Idaho

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home